Entrance fees will be waived at the Wright Brothers National Memorial on Monday, Jan. 15, in honor of the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday is one of eight fee-free days at the Wright Brothers National Memorial. The other days where fees will be waived are as follows:
- Jan. 15: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 20: First day of National Park Week
- June 19: Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Aug. 4: Anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Aug. 19: National Aviation Day
- Sept. 28: National Public Lands Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day
- Dec. 17: 121st anniversary of the Wright brothers’ first flight
Wright Brothers National Memorial encompasses the spot where Wilbur and Orville Wright made their world-changing first flights, the historic sand dune where they did most of their gliding, and the location they lived while they were experimenting on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.Add to favorites
Credit: Original content published here.